One for All - the Platform Cultivation Vessel for All Biostat® Benchtop Bioreactors
Benefit from the new design and the backward compatibility - all existing probes, dip tubes, spargers and impellers fit also into the new Univessel® Glass. Get in contact with your local Sartorius representative and learn more about the new features - e.g. dishwasher proof stirrer shaft, glass vessel fixation for cleaning or for perfusion applications a special version with a bottom drain.
- Reliability: Decades of experience making the Univessel® Glass the most reliable autoclavable cultivation vessel on the market.
- Continuity: Compatible with all Biostat® benchtop bioreactors dating back to 2004. Dimensions and characteristics are untouched compared to the predecessor Univessel® Glass, avoiding redundancy in historical data.
- Ease of use: Speed up cleaning with the dishwasher proof stirrer shaft and benefit from the new handling concept.
- Configurability: More options for more flexibility in process development and characterization. The Univessel® Glass creates a greater design space for you.
The bottom drain outlet of Univessel® Glass is perfectly suited for perfusion processes. This special designed glass vessel enable any external recirculation principle to easy install a TFF set-up. The vessel is available as 2 L, 5 L and 10 L version.
Brochure Univessel® Glass
- Univessel® Glass - English PDF | 11.5 MB
- Univessel® Glass - German PDF | 10.6 MB
- Univessel® Glass - French PDF | 10.6 MB
- Univessel® Glass - Spanish PDF | 10.6 MB
- Univessel® Glass - Chinese PDF | 12.8 MB
- Univessel® Glass - Japanese PDF | 9.4 MB
- Univessel® Glass - Portuguese PDF | 10.6 MB
BioPAT® Process Insights Software
De-risk Parameter Transfer Early in the QbD Workflow
BioPAT® Process Insights software provides biomanufacturers predictive scaling capabilities that help them mitigate risk and shorten timelines.