The Efficient Tool for Process Development
The Univessel® SU is a stirred tank single-use bioreactor with a working volume range from 0.6 - 2 L. It is entirely single-use from vessel to sensor and can easily be connected to your existing bioreactor.
It combines the proven, scalable design of glass bioreactors and the fast turnaround of single-use systems. Univessel® SU can be easily integrated into both new and existing bioreactor controllers in your lab.
It can be used interchangeably with glass vessels to help you efficiently manage peak workloads despite challenging timelines. Since you discard the complete vessel after one use, you no longer have to bother with the hassle of cleaning, autoclaving and re-installation.
- Entirely single use components achieve turnaround in less than an hour
- Compatible with your existing bioreactor controller
- Interchangeability with glass vessels decrease bottlenecks during peak workloads
- Optical holder has built-in electrochemical, single-use sensor interfaces for pH and DO
Bioreactor Systems for Univessel® SU
Univessel® SU Accessories
The Univessel® SU can be used with most bioreactor controllers for glass culture vessels. Stainless steel adaptors for several existing motors are available and can be mounted on the Univessel® SU stirrer shaft coupling. The motor adaptor features a bayonet lock for secure motor and vessel connection.
Pressure Relief Unit
A bioreactor controller for glass culture vessels may have safety valves integrated that require relatively high pressure to trigger, or even none at all. The Univessel® SU pressure relief unit features two flowpaths - one for Overlay and one for Sparger – that each have a safety valve to protect the Univessel® SU from excessive operating pressure.
Heating | Cooling Jacket
The heating | cooling jacket controls the temperature of the Univessel® SU with a bioreactor controller that has a built-in or external thermocirculator. The jacket can be easily wrapped around the Univessel® SU and tightly secured by hook and loop connectors for optimal heat transfer.
Univessel® SU Single-Use Bioreactor - Proven Design, Ready for the Future
- Brochure Univessel® SU – English PDF | 2.2 MB
- Brochure Univessel® SU –German PDF | 2.3 MB
- Brochure Univessel® SU – Spanish PDF | 2.3 MB
- Brochure Univessel® SU – Russian PDF | 2.4 MB
- Brochure Univessel® SU – Japanese PDF | 2.3 MB
- Brochure Univessel® SU – Chinese PDF | 2.5 MB
- Efficient Cell Cultivation - Single-Use Bioreactor for Process Development Enables More Flexibility PDF | 1.2 MB
- Effiziente Zellkultivierung: Schneller, flexibler – Einweg! - Neuer Einweg-Bioreaktor für die Prozessentwicklung PDF | 1.1 MB
- Effiziente Zellkultivierung: Schneller, flexibler – Einweg! PDF | 224.5 KB
BioPAT® Process Insights Software
De-risk Parameter Transfer Early in the QbD Workflow
BioPAT® Process Insights software provides biomanufacturers predictive scaling capabilities that help them mitigate risk and shorten timelines.