Accurate High-Throughput Surface Plasmon Resonance for Rapid Biologic Discovery
The early identification of a compound’s kinetics, affinity and competitive properties is crucial for making accurate decisions in the initial stages of the drug discovery process. This important phase can often be exacerbated by the requirement to investigate large compound libraries to identify molecules with the most advantageous biological properties.
Accordingly, the entire Surface Plasmon Resonance (SPR) range by Sartorius has been designed with one clear focus – to allow researchers to generate the most accurate data possible in the shortest timeframe imaginable.
This is made possible by the use of patented tools exclusive to the Octet® SPR range, which include:
- OneStep® Gradient Injections: Eliminate the need for multiple analyte concentrations and significantly reduce assay development time to generate kinetics for up to 768 molecules in less than 24 hours
- OneStep® Two Component Injections: Determine accurate kinetics across multiple conditions and in the presence or absence of cofactors
- NeXtStep™ Gradient Injections: Highly accurate competition assays to examine the behavior of an analyte in the presence of a competitor molecule
Discover Octet® SPR with unique patented injection modes
Explore the Octet® Surface Plasmon Resonance Range
Features of the Sartorius Octet® SF3
- Two standard injection formats: OneStep® Injection Technology and industry standard multi-cycle kinetics (MCK)
- Eliminate the need to prepare concentration dilution series for each analyte, saving on time, reagents and plate space, and reducing potential errors in assay development
- Diffuse a single concentration of analyte into a stream of buffer to create an analyte concentration gradient of at least three orders of magnitude
- Accurate measurement of binding kinetics and affinity from a single analyte concentration
- Determine the behavior of an analyte in the presence of a competitor molecule from a single injection
- Assess multiple analytes and competitors in a single assay without the need for the competitor to be present in the running buffer
- Clearly determine full binding kinetic profiles, affinity and site-specific competition as a modulation of binding in the presence of a competitor molecule
- Generate complete kinetics and affinity for up to 768 samples in a single unattended assay
- OneStep® Injection Technology: More than 72 hours unattended run time and a unique sample layout allows for high-throughput acquisition and analysis of hundreds of samples in a single run, making the Octet® SF3 suitable for even the most high-throughput library screens
Octet® Surface Plasmon Resonance Resources
Octet® SPR Downloads and Guides
Find the latest guides, application notes, white papers and more for the next generation Octet® SF3 Surface Plasmon Resonance (SPR) platform.